21 May 2012

ITCG "LUIGI EINAUDI" MANDURIA

REPORT
 
In March,I had the opportunity to go to Eskilstuna, in Sweden and live a new experience .
I was at Kaysa’s house , who had previoulsy been with me in Manduria.
It was a great experience, rich in cultural contents because I have known Swedish people.
Sweden school is very different from ours, both for the building and for what the students do.
They have a different lifestyle
I liked Swedish food, but, I think that our cuisine is unbeatable.
I met many new friends and I was happy for this .
I really enjoyed those days spent with my friends.
Together with teachers we visited Eskilstuna and Vasteras.
The Swedish students were guides for us when we visited their city .
The activities we did at St. Eski’s school were very interesting for me.
During this experience I improved my English.
Kaysa and her family were very friendly with me and I thanked them.
I hope I will have another experience like this one…
                                                                                               Sara    III^ A  Mercurio