9 Mar 2012

ISTITUTO EINAUDI MANDURIA




On the 13th of December boys and girls coming from Sweden, Spain, Hungary and Germany arrived at my school because we are one country partner of the Comenius project. In fact one of my classmates hosted a Swedish girl named Alexandra, who was very nice. The next day,  some of my classmates and I went down to the school library to show the power point presentation about environmental pollution in my town. After that, we walked from my school to the "Fonte Pliniano" to show them this beautiful  monument, the symbol of my town. Once back to school, our teacher  told us that the next day, some students would go to visit Lecce and its beautiful churches, but I couldn't go there.
On the 16th December, some mates from my class and I went again to the library to draw and write about the causes of pollution and my group decided to illustrate water pollution.
For me this experience was very nice because I knew other boys and girls even if I didn’t  hosted anyone, and then because I spent a few days in a marvelous way. I hope in the future I'll do other experiences as this one.

MAROTTA GIUSEPPINA          CLASSE 3 C MERCURIO